Where can I get non-propylene-glyclol topical finasteride in the U.S.?

I ordered a bottle of liquid liposomal finasteride from Anagenica a couple months ago but when I went to reorder, I noticed they've started asking for a passport ID number. I'm pretty sure this has to do with some "Ministerial Order" that was made in Spain recently but that's not info I'm comfortable giving out in this context.

Where else can I get non-propylene-glycol topical finasteride (and/or minoxidil) besides Anagenica and MinoxidilMax (that site seems really sketchy)?

I know this forum is sponsored or "in with" the people that make Xyon gel, but I still have a lot of hair so applying gels or creams is quite difficult and wasteful for me. It needs to be liquid.

9 hours ago, grassPacket said:

I ordered a bottle of liquid liposomal finasteride from Anagenica a couple months ago but when I went to reorder, I noticed they've started asking for a passport ID number. I'm pretty sure this has to do with some "Ministerial Order" that was made in Spain recently but that's not info I'm comfortable giving out in this context.

Where else can I get non-propylene-glycol topical finasteride (and/or minoxidil) besides Anagenica and MinoxidilMax (that site seems really sketchy)?

I know this forum is sponsored or "in with" the people that make Xyon gel, but I still have a lot of hair so applying gels or creams is quite difficult and wasteful for me. It needs to be liquid.

could try hims or happy head

13 hours ago, grassPacket said:

It's normal to be concerned about disclosing personal information such as a passport ID number. Consider contacting Anagenica to inquire about alternate possibilities, or look for products from other reputable providers.

On 3/24/2024 at 10:54 PM, 12345 said:

could try hims or happy head

Neither have what I'm looking for

On 3/25/2024 at 2:09 AM, Soma said:

It's normal to be concerned about disclosing personal information such as a passport ID number. Consider contacting Anagenica to inquire about alternate possibilities, or look for products from other reputable providers.

I did ask them why, they say the courier is requiring it now

15 hours ago, grassPacket said:

Neither have what I'm looking for

I did ask them why, they say the courier is requiring it now

yea, sorry cant help ya then