Day 9 after HT - Opinions on looks

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this to get your guys opinions on my HT, as I've been feeling a bit down lately. Here's the story: I got my hair transplant done last week, I'm currently on day 9. Most of the scabs are gone are I'm not very pleased with the result. I've got quite dense hair, and I feel, looking at the implanted hair, there is little density compared to my "normal" hair. Furthermore, I see a lot of "rows" in the implementation. This is rather odd since I discussed intensely with the doctor that I was going for the most natural of looks and we even made fun of those all look alike hairline you see in a lot of hair mills. 

I'm not saying it will look bad once the hair is grown, I don't usually rock short buzz cuts, but now, even if I wanted too, I couldn't, you can clearly tell some work has been done.

Please share your opinions on this.

Thank you.

NOTE: The "whiter" lines you see near the transplant are just razor shaved. The hair is all there and once it is grown, the line will disappear. For now it looks like its a less dense spot, but it is not. As I said, I have quite a dense hair. 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, pfreitas said:

I've got quite dense hair, and I feel, looking at the implanted hair, there is little density compared to my "normal" hair.

Did you not research the reality of hair transplants?

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/52489-are-hair-transplants-an-“illusion”-of-density/

26 minutes ago, pfreitas said:

Furthermore, I see a lot of "rows" in the implementation.

Did you not research the techniques used by your surgeon before choosing them?

Also, please name the clinic and surgeon. Although, I have a guess based on your username and the way their work looks (which seems fine to me, for what it's worth).

Edited by gaz9318054

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023

Many reputable clinics like H&W and De Freitas implant in rows so this doesnt indicate poor work, the issue is indeed that you cant buzz cut but hts are meant to be kept long and not buzzed. Which clinic did you go to?

Looks good work for me, plus you got very thick hair behind from the middle and i'm sure you will get a great result.

Hair Transplants usually are ilusions of density so your current hair is unlikely to match the original one but if you wear it long as I have all signs of surgery shall immediately disappear and no one will be able to tell you had work done. I wouldn't fret too much about rows as someone who isn't a fan of short buzzes.