Dr. Nader Contact

Hi all - I am in the NYC area and am finally serious about dealing with my hair.  I’m a Norwood 3-4 and am considering Dorian (NY), Wesley (NY), and Nader with Nader being the most cost efficient while providing similar results according to my research.  I got a hold of Dorin who is like $8/graft and conservative.  I’m still waiting for a recommendation from Wesley who I am sure is just as expensive.  Dorin is also conservative recommending just 1750-2200 grafts vs the standard 3k I’ve heard from other doctors. 

I’m ready to get this done tomorrow if possible with Nader whose patients rave about him but can’t get a hold of him at all.  Any advise on how best to get his attention would be most appreciated.  To date I’ve emailed him 3x, reached out on LinkedIn and left at least 3 voicemails .

Edited by TAF

1 hour ago, TAF said:

To date I’ve emailed him 3x, reached out on LinkedIn and left at least 3 voicemails .

Nader is perhaps the hottest doctor on the market currently because he is very skilled and also very cheap, it is an extremely rare combination!

He has the luxury to selectively pick and choose his patients because his line is out the door and popularity through the roof. He does not need to go out of his way to get patients. 

You can certainly keep trying to get ahold of him, but if you are still met with silence you may need to look at other options.