Anyone used Estherian Clinic ?

Anyome used Estherian Clinic?

Two friends of mine have used them, it have only been a few weeks but all looks good so far. I sent them pictures and they can do 4000-4500 grafts with sapphire method. 

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
links removed

They told me Dr. Hilal is the lead doctor. Anyone heard of him?

My friend got 4600 grafts for 1600 euro. With transport, hotel and prp blood plasma treatment. 

There is a jungle with alternatives🤔

32 minutes ago, mikedrago said:

They told me Dr. Hilal is the lead doctor. Anyone heard of him?

My friend got 4600 grafts for 1600 euro. With transport, hotel and prp blood plasma treatment. 

There is a jungle with alternatives🤔

No and despite the hundreds of hair mills advertising a certain "Dr" it's no guarantee they A) Are a Dr, B) Actually present, C) Actually do any of the work. 

A Dr that does good work at the price point you mentioned? Not happening. 

This will be a totally tech driven procedure and a huge risk. Anything starting with EST or Este is known to be a hairmill. 

Turkey does have options that are more than fine, even for those on a budget such as Dr Turan/Dr Gur, Dr Yaman and Dr Demirsoy for some examples. 

Better ones are Dr Pekiner and Dr Keser. 

Don't budget hunt as it never ends well. You will end up regretting it in the long run. 

What can happen? Over harvesting, poorly angled grafts, poorly designed hair lines, poor or no growth. Hair mills are just too risky. Keep researching.