How long after the transplant procedure can I laser kill some of the grafts?

I had a beard transplant (well, repair) recently. However, the hair line is not according to what I like. I plan to laser remove some of the grafts to get a more natural hairline. How long after the surgery do I need to wait to get the LHR done?

Who did your repair?

Are there any good grafts and/or natural hair interspersed with the bad transplant hair? Or is the bad hair transplant hair in its totally own section with no good hair at all?

1) Regardless of what you do, you should wait until your scalp is 100% recovered. Maybe 2 months or so

2) if this bad hair is totally absent of good hair, you can kill it as soon as your scalp is recovered

But if you have good hair in this same section you dont accidentally want to kill off, it may be best to wait 

3) how long ago was your surgery? You dont want to make a rash impulsive decision. For all you know you might hate how it looks now but be fine with it 6 mo ths from now

Laser/electrolysis definitely has a good use case, but needs to be done with the same objectivity and thoughtfulness that should go into ht surgery. 

Hi @HappyMan2021, thanks for the reply!

So the first procedure was done almost 2 years back and the repair surgery was done 3 weeks ago at Eugenix, Delhi.

There were 2 issues mainly with the first procedure.

1. Many doubles and triples implanted and thereby cobblestoning at the roots of these grafts.

2. Bad moustache line. Too thick, not dense and non-symmetrical shape/outline.

The repair procedure - 

1. Got most of the doubles and triples extracted. The extraction area is already healing well with no noticeable scars. The cobblestones also vanished (almost) along with the extracted grafts. Placed them back in the back of the head (since my donor area was royally f*cked by the first "doctor").

2. Also, extracted all the grafts that were too high above the lips, to form a narrow moustache. I wanted a thin and decently dense moustache that goes well with my overall facial hair.

3. FUE'd ~100 beard grafts from the neck area and transplanted in the upper lip area (below the new hairline) to increase the density.

I am happy overall with the clinic's work (but boy are they expensive!). The current issue is that quite a few hairs from the extracted sites are starting to grow back. I understand this is a possibility. So, I'd like to use LHR to kill these hairs off (these aren't newly implanted grafts, should be old hairs which weren't fully extracted growing back) and get a nice, natural looking hairline in my moustache area.

Just wondering how long to wait before getting LHR because even though they are not new hairs, I assume the skin in the FUEd area must be still healing.