Anyone had a HT without taking anti-inflammatory + blood thinner meds post surgery?

Hi, I'm considering a HT and have noticed that most post HT meds include an anti-inflammatory drug and a blood thinner such as aspirin. I have severe bowel problems and would be unable to take either of these. However could still take the antibiotic and painkillers I believe. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

I will inquire with the reps when looking into booking, but worried they might just say its fine when it might not be. Thought I would ask here just in case. Any info would be great appreciated. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Gibsmedat said:

Hi, I'm considering a HT and have noticed that most post HT meds include an anti-inflammatory drug and a blood thinner such as aspirin. I have severe bowel problems and would be unable to take either of these. However could still take the antibiotic and painkillers I believe. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

I will inquire with the reps when looking into booking, but worried they might just say its fine when it might not be. Thought I would ask here just in case. Any info would be great appreciated. Thanks!

If it's not the clinic's own Dr giving the advice then I would seek the medical opinion of you're own Dr/GP. 

It's a subject that needs to be addressed by a professional. 

Edited by Britanium
  • Like 2

Most of the clinics i know dont reccomend blood thinners after the hairtransplant, this has zero benefits. You need painkillers mostly after the hairtransplant but antibiotics only if you have signs of an infection. Make a better research on this, this is also used by haimills in order to charge patients for a postop med. kit.

• Like 1