Dr Gur (FUECapilar) May Appointment switch

Anyone willing to switch for an earlier appointment at FUECapilar? I am scheduled with Dr Gur on May 9th, but ideally would like to switch for an earlier appointment due to some work commitments that have come up.

Thanks,

1 hour ago, Kurse196 said:

Anyone willing to switch for an earlier appointment at FUECapilar? I am scheduled with Dr Gur on May 9th, but ideally would like to switch for an earlier appointment due to some work commitments that have come up.

can you describe this situation more? what is the specific pain point/conflict?

I imagine you marked vacation time for surgery, but now your company is overriding your vacation time?

Also - if this is your 1st HT - do keep in mind that this is a relatively casual surgery and the recovery is often much much quicker and way less dramatic than alot of people make it out to be. 

Without knowing further details of your situation - I gotta wonder why you cant have the surgery and work at the same time? Alot of people truly only take a few days off work. 

But again it of course depends on your profession and other detail. 

Company isn’t overriding anything. I just have some important trips mid may for work and I’d like to attend them if possible but with my current date for HT I’d have to dial in remotely to these meetings 

• Like 1