Post Surgery After Care Day 7 - 14 & Post Day 14

Hi All, 

I'm seeking some advice on a post-surgery hair-washing routine, specifically for the period between 7 and 14 days post-operation.

I understand post 14 days start washing hair as you would before surgery. 

But it's the 7-14 days that are a blur for me, I tried understanding it from the clinic, but I don't get it. 

All they told me was twice-a-week dandruff shampoo and twice-a-week normal shampoo. 
I have given up getting answers from the clinic.

I'm currently 12 days post-operation and have noticed some white flaky stuff in my hair. I'm unsure if it's dry skin or scabs.

If anyone has experience or suggestions on a more detailed and effective hair washing routine during this 7-14 day period, especially in dealing with potential dry skin or scabs, I would greatly appreciate your input.

I'm on day 6 post-HT 3 and spoke with my clinic today about shampooing moving forward.  They said to not use the same shampoo that they gave for the first week (due to drying out scalp) and that I should use a non-harsh shampoo, and that even baby shampoo would do. I asked specifically about using Nioxin and the Dr said that isn't a problem. After my first two HTs and my plan for this time is to shampoo everyday for the first 2 weeks. In my opinion, high quality shampoo and conditioner mitigates issues of drying scalp, and allows you to continue cleaning scalp and protecting from infection. Hope this helps.    

Edited by mehereyouthere