2000 Graft FUE / Dr. Vories Carolina Hair Surgery

I’ve had a 2000 Graft FUE by Dr. Vories(Carolina Hair Surgery)

The process was easy, Dr. Vories was patient and kind. He genuinely seemed like a nice down to earth person and that helped my anxiety much more. He answered any concerns I had and basically let me choose how I wanted my hairline, and critiqued it slightly to make it more natural.

The procedure lasted about seven hours from the moment I walked in and out. We’d break every hour and the staff asked if I needed anything multiple times each break. 

The numbing shots are painful but he used a vibrating tool to ease the sting.

All in all a smooth process especially being stateside.

The cost was $6 a graft, but for me the hassle of not going to turkey, having to take off work, bring my children, and the money I’d lose there I came out evenly. 

First three pictures are from eleven days post, the fourth is immediately post, and the last one is pre-op.

Thoughts?

IMG_5381.jpeg

IMG_5380.jpeg

IMG_5382.jpeg

IMG_5313.jpeg

IMG_5390.jpeg

Edited by Tall901

It looks as many of the transplanted follicles have already fallen out at 11 days which is something normal. It looks like youve bleeded a lot after the surgery. Now you have to wait and follow the post-op instructions in order to get the best outcome.

15 minutes ago, jjalay said:

It looks as many of the transplanted follicles have already fallen out at 11 days which is something normal. It looks like youve bleeded a lot after the surgery. Now you have to wait and follow the post-op instructions in order to get the best outcome.

I didn’t bleed any after the scabs fell off, I think your mistaking my pre op as a post op sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...