Recommendations/Guidance/Advice for HT - 36yo from Australia, guessing I'm a Norwood VA

Hi everyone, I've been interested in getting a HT for some time. In all honesty, I was about to book flights to Istanbul for Now Hairtime, however everything came to a head tonight and this forum has led me to cancel those plans and reassess. I admittedly got caught up Now's strong advertising of results, and can't believe I was so naive to not fully realise the importance of picking your surgeon, as well as going to a clinic that treats you as an individual rather than a number, despite the warnings I've read over the last year. Disappointed in myself, but time to move forward.

Like many perhaps reading this post, my confidence has been affected in the last few years - there is my receding hairline, but even more so the thinning up top which has drastically happened in the last 3 or so years (my guess is I'm a Norwood VA).

In any case, what I'd like to improve is:

1. The thinning up top and on the crown, which without intervention will continue.

2. To bring the hairline forward to result in a 'natural' result, not one that appears overzealous.

I am also concerned about scarring from the donor area.

There are of course some other details I'd like to improve, but at its core that is it.

Now whilst I have developed my own opinion of what my situation requires, I am second guessing myself so I would like to kindly ask the good people of this forum for your outside opinion on:

A) Number of grafts you would do for the first session?

B) Where to place these grafts? (NOW ordered that I do hairline before crown which seems to be the status quo)

C) Number of grafts for any second session, and where to place these?

D) Alternatively, how strong you perceive the donor area to be and what your 'plan of attack' would be?

E) Lastly, recommendations on surgeons. I have no qualms going to Istanbul, or any country in the world, however the budget is not endless and so value for money still does play its part. I would ideally prefer to go to Asia or Middle East based on familiarity and budget (also comfortable with europe but not sure if within my budget - I will be making enquiries anyway).

A sincere thankyou for your time, and here are some photos and videos for reference:

410251181_2371218086401271_4682169732416703002_n.jpg

410274439_1773423789819897_2435535894807493118_n.jpg

410831876_1596091177813973_2243224028091875353_n.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Edited by Melo7
incorrect video + photo embedding

• Melo7 changed the title to Recommendations/Guidance/Advice for HT - 36yo from Australia, guessing I'm a Norwood VA