Honest Suggestion Needed

Hello Folks,

I have been reading the topics on this website. I am planning to get an hair transplant done in Turkey. So i kindly request some honest inputs as to which is the best center to get it done. 

Kindly help me.

Thank You

• Valued Contributor

The question is who is the best surgeon for you. What is your hair loss like? Can you share some pictures so we can give you more accurate information? You need to spend a lot of time researching. Have a look at patient results on the forum and look at the surgeons who are performing them.

2 hours ago, Irf said:

I am planning to get an hair transplant done in Turkey

This is your first mistake. Keep researching and all the best!

21 hours ago, Gatsby said:

The question is who is the best surgeon for you. What is your hair loss like? Can you share some pictures so we can give you more accurate information? You need to spend a lot of time researching. Have a look at patient results on the forum and look at the surgeons who are performing them.

Hello

Thanks for the response. I am Norwood Grade III of baldness. I have been researching for some time now. Haven't found any quality ones. Thats the reason for my query on this platform. I would appreciate if you could advice.

Thanks a lot

When conducting my research of choosing a surgeon i clicked on the recommended surgeons at the top of the page, reviewed the clinics cases but also typed the doctor in the search bar to look at real patient reviews looking for a similar balding patterns to myself. From there you can reach out to the clinics you've narrowed down to discuss. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, O-Myles59 said:

When conducting my research of choosing a surgeon i clicked on the recommended surgeons at the top of the page, reviewed the clinics cases but also typed the doctor in the search bar to look at real patient reviews looking for a similar balding patterns to myself. From there you can reach out to the clinics you've narrowed down to discuss. 

Thank you. Will check 

23 hours ago, Gatsby said:

I have read your story about your HT at Eugenix. I am tempted to get my HT done through them. Getting my research done at the moment. 

• Like 1