Booking with Dr Laorwong

Long time lurker first time poster here.

After 18 months of extensive scrolling through this website and others I have decided to book in with Dr Laorwong. I am from Australia and have seen many of other user get some great results from him and his team.

Could anyone who has used Dr Laorwong please let me know if the below screenshot is how he operates? I only ask because I saw a post from a few years ago that there was a clinic in Thailand that had their emails hacked and people lost some money.

Thanks

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 12.41.04 pm.png

1 hour ago, Lemmingtons said:

Long time lurker first time poster here.

After 18 months of extensive scrolling through this website and others I have decided to book in with Dr Laorwong. I am from Australia and have seen many of other user get some great results from him and his team.

Could anyone who has used Dr Laorwong please let me know if the below screenshot is how he operates? I only ask because I saw a post from a few years ago that there was a clinic in Thailand that had their emails hacked and people lost some money.

Thanks

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 12.41.04 pm.png

Hey mate I can confirm that is legit I made a deposit that way thur PayPal 20,000 baht then the rest I paid with wise

your good 

21 minutes ago, Lemmingtons said:

@Jamos1982 Thanks!
Also I've read through your post and experience multiple times. Thank you for sharing as it was very helpful when deciding who to go with.

Anything you wish you did or asked when you saw Dr Laorwong? 

Probably ask more questions regarding hairline I was a bit of a novice before I went I just let him draw it and went with it. I would have asked for a small widows peak etc. but I’m still happy with how it turned out 

I’ll be there again in Feb for round 2 

@Jamos1982 Yeah ok, it definitely looks more natural with more irregularities. Your results have been amazing. How many grafts are you looking at for your next procedure?

Was the initial communication and back and fourth emails very surface level and not very in-depth? Do you have the more in-depth discussion the day of pre-op?

Like I have sent off pics and they have replied with how many grafts and some dates and answered a few of my questions, is that kind of it until you get there and sit down face to face?
Sorry for all the questions.

Yeah on email I sent photos and he was straight to the point with estimate of grafts then sent dates available I then email him a list of questions which he answered all of them. His very straight to the point and business like but whenever I had a question he would respond himself by email maybe a day or 2 later

whem I was there I sat in chair in front of mirror and he went straight into it inspecting my hair etc again didn’t say much it wasent like a sit down how are you etc etc. very business orientated I guess he is super super busy, 

I’m going back to fill my back crown up maybe around 1200-1500 graft he also said he will fix my temple point one side is very straight and he used harsh hairs and doesn’t match other side you can see in my photos. He said he will fix for me. Also he said he will add more peaks and widows peak to hairline so maybe 100-200 grafts and I’ve asked for soft fine singles to be placed in front of hairline to really soften it up I find the transition zone too harsh 

2 minutes ago, Lemmingtons said:

@Jamos1982 Yeah I saw in your post the part on your temples. It doesn't look super noticeable but if you're going back you may aswell have it fixed.

Did Dr Laorwong do all the implanting also? or did the technician do some or all of it ?

Dr laorwong did the implant but I’m pretty sure he stepped out of the room at some point and his techs implanted aswell, they help him etc , but he does extraction and incision and techs sort graft for him