2500 grafts at Dr Keser in December 2023 (600+650+600+650 on 4 afternoons)

Urschwob

13 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

Sieht eklig aus – seit 2,5 Monaten auf dem richtigen Weg

Oh...🤨 Why gross? It's just red, I mean I don't like it either and I'm thinking about using some skin care kind of stuff, but don't be hatin😉

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Urschwob said:

Oh...🤨 Why gross? It's just red, I mean I don't like it either and I'm thinking about using some skin care kind of stuff, but don't be hatin😉

I think @Spring15had a auto correct issue there and was writing good and not gross.

It of course does look fine for 2.5 months. He's a good dude and wouldn't be hating. 

Edited by Britanium
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Britanium said:

Ich finde@Spring15Ich hatte dort ein Problem mit der automatischen Korrektur und schrieb gut und nicht eklig.

Für 2,5 Monate sieht es natürlich gut aus. Er ist ein guter Kerl und würde ihn nicht hassen. 

That's what I thought, everything's okay😉 In this forum it's still social, you have to see the posts in the German forum that unfortunately drift into anti-social when there are differences of opinion...that is gross!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Urschwob said:

That's what I thought, everything's okay😉 In this forum it's still social, you have to see the posts in the German forum that unfortunately drift into anti-social when there are differences of opinion...that is gross!

Yes a certain Italian forum has the same issue... But anyway yes its a good bunch here! 😉

14 hours ago, Urschwob said:

Sorry don't know how I wrote that there. Keser is an excellent surgeon should turn out great =] 

• 2 weeks later...

The last day of the transplant was exactly 12 weeks ago. Attached are the most recent pictures. In the last 10 days I have had a lot of growth, really noticeably strong growth where the hair was noticeably thicker!

I was thinking about doing a PRP treatment, but I'm now deciding against it after Dr. Keser told me “I think that doesn't work”. This statement also corresponds to the experiences of others that I have read on various forums over several days. My cousins swear by it, but since my growth is currently progressing well, I don't need it and I don't have clear scientific confirmation of it!

The redness is still there. Basically the biggest problem with my transplantation! There are still occasional pimples in the donor area, but not too bad.

I shorten my hair to 2 millimeters every 10 days. I am of the opinion that this makes the transplanted area less visible.

As of today I no longer use baby shampoo, I have now switched to children's shampoo. In terms of ingredients, the only difference between the two shampoos is yeast, which was not contained in the baby shampoo.

Picsart_24-03-17_00-47-10-168.jpg

Picsart_24-03-17_00-46-02-006.jpg

Picsart_24-03-17_00-44-12-590.jpg

Picsart_24-03-17_00-41-16-300.jpg

Picsart_24-03-17_00-39-17-854.jpg

PXL_20240316_200954715~2.jpg

PXL_20240316_232405067~2.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had the transplant exactly 4 months ago (119 days or 17 weeks).

I would describe the current status as very good. People who have seen me shortly after the transplant are now very impressed and strangers don't realize that I had a transplant!

I get a lot of compliments from people around me.

My result is particularly popular in the family, as we have the opportunity to compare my transplant with my cousins' (Istanbul) transplants. I have to say, you can really see a huge difference in the donor area and the recipient area.

My brother has cancelled his operation in Istanbul and is now saving up for treatment with Dr. Keser.

As you can see from the pictures, there are still a few gaps, but I can see very short hairs there, these are probably a few latecomers, I hope to see growth here in the next few weeks. The transplants are very thick and dark, which I really like.

I've heard that they "regress" over time and adapt to the other hair. The new hair is not yet fully integrated into the old hair. But only I can tell because I know it.

Tonight I'm going to cut my hair for the last time and then I'll let it grow.

So I won't go to the Barber for another 4-5 weeks.

I haven't changed my medication!

I still have a bottle of Alpecin caffeine left and am thinking about massaging it into my hair. But I'm not sure. I'm afraid to disturb the actual growing!

Over the last two months I've had a few pimples and red spots in the donor area, which was very irritating and uncomfortable. But it quickly went away.

Two weeks ago I got sunburn in the recipient area because I was in the sun too long. I contacted Dr. Keser and he said I didn't have to worry.

Other than that I'm really very happy. I keep getting compliments from colleagues and friends.

When I consider that my transplants can theoretically continue to thrive for another six months, I'm really very happy.

What has stuck in my mind over the last few months, however, is the fact that you shouldn't cut corners in the wrong places. As the German saying goes: "If you buy cheap, you buy twice". But a transplant isn't like a cheap electrical appliance - you can't just replace the grafts that have been removed!

As always, the pictures were taken under very bright bathroom light.

Picsart_24-04-19_14-40-07-661~2.jpg

PXL_20240419_085344173~2.jpg

Picsart_24-04-19_14-39-36-579~2.jpg

Picsart_24-04-19_14-38-09-081~2.jpg

Picsart_24-04-19_11-15-25-281~2.jpg

Picsart_24-04-19_11-13-36-778~2.jpg

Picsart_24-04-19_14-43-34-261~2.jpg

Picsart_24-04-19_14-41-20-075~2.jpg

Picsart_24-04-19_14-40-48-684~2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ccd99 said:

Sehr schönes Ergebnis! Gut für dich.

Wissen Sie zufällig, mit welcher Dichte Dr. Keser implantiert hat (FU-Transplantate / Quadratzentimeter)?

Unfortunately not. But I seem to remember him saying that what is known as "dense packing" is being carried out.

• Like 1