Spray/concealer that gives the impression of a hairline?

Putting spray or concealer on the hairline is a dicey gamble. 

Spray/concealer is best put on the crown or behind the hairline

Putting hairline/concealer on the hairline or bare skin itself:

1) very real possibility to slide down your forehead causing alot of awkwardness and embarrassment

2)with no neighboring hair to camoflauge the spray/concealer, it might look fake

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 10:42 PM, HappyMan2021 said:

Putting spray or concealer on the hairline is a dicey gamble. 

Spray/concealer is best put on the crown or behind the hairline

Putting hairline/concealer on the hairline or bare skin itself:

1) very real possibility to slide down your forehead causing alot of awkwardness and embarrassment

2)with no neighboring hair to camoflauge the spray/concealer, it might look fake

What’s would you do to make sure i have a hairline? Or the impression of one

38 minutes ago, Thegreatdane said:

What’s would you do to make sure i have a hairline? Or the impression of one

the most aggressive thing I would do is put concealer slightly behind your existing/receding hairline. that may work just fine, but again you still run a (perhaps) minor chance of concealer going down your forehead and causing cringy embarassment. But perhaps there is concealer spray/hold that will hold the concealer in place, I am not sure. 

But....if you are asking about creating a completely fake hairline and putting concealer or spray on completely bald skin with no native hair at all - absolutely not. 

Both concealer and spray - without neighboring hair to blend/camouflage, will look fake, especially on the hairline. 

Creating a fake hairline with concealer/spray IMO is the most risky and likely way for it to run down your forehead and/or look fake. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

the most aggressive thing I would do is put concealer slightly behind your existing/receding hairline. that may work just fine, but again you still run a (perhaps) minor chance of concealer going down your forehead and causing cringy embarassment. But perhaps there is concealer spray/hold that will hold the concealer in place, I am not sure. 

But....if you are asking about creating a completely fake hairline and putting concealer or spray on completely bald skin with no native hair at all - absolutely not. 

Both concealer and spray - without neighboring hair to blend/camouflage, will look fake, especially on the hairline. 

Creating a fake hairline with concealer/spray IMO is the most risky and likely way for it to run down your forehead and/or look fake. 

Yep, i hear you.

So the only wait of creating an actual hairline would be to wear a system/wig?

5 hours ago, Thegreatdane said:

Yep, i hear you.

So the only wait of creating an actual hairline would be to wear a system/wig?

Correct, i would say the only way to create a completely artificial but undetectable hairline is a wig/system

Mayne you can use a hair volumizer or some or hair thickening product. The additional volume may cover a small of the hairline. And having thick, fresh strong looking hair may distract people from looking at the receding hairline

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Correct, i would say the only way to create a completely artificial but undetectable hairline is a wig/system

Mayne you can use a hair volumizer or some or hair thickening product. The additional volume may cover a small of the hairline. And having thick, fresh strong looking hair may distract people from looking at the receding hairline

I thought about using “Maine, hair thickening spray”, ever used that?

18 minutes ago, Thegreatdane said:

I thought about using “Maine, hair thickening spray”, ever used that?

i personally have never used a spray product, maybe other people can chime in. 

For concealer, I used to put it on my crown but now my crown doesnt really bother me so no concealer

• Like 1