6 week update (Dr White) + Propecia Question

qvarnis

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is all good. As I said previously (the Dr White & Parable Story) I would give an ongoing update of my HT from Dr White and NHI in Melbourne.

At this stage all the hairs that hung around are 4-6 mm long and getting longer daily. I can see quite a few new hairs popping through (about 1 - 2 mm long at most) which is always encouraging, alot of these are along the hairline which still looks very good to me. If the usual % of hairs grow then the hairline should look great.

There is no ridging to speak of along my scar (my last post it was 1 mm high at most and none on the sides). Dont get me wrong I know its there, its still a little pinkish but it looks good. Over time I think it will be quite hard to see.

SO there you go all looks good but as ive said before it dosent really mean shit until I see it all growing through.

Regime:

Propecia daily

Rogaine 1ml (once daily)

3g MSM daily

Silica tablets (2 a day)

Cant say for sure if the MSM and Silica are doing anything to my hair yet but my fingernails are growing at an increased rate thats for sure.

Couple of questions

1. What are peoples veiws on when propecia should start making a difference and how have you known it is working, (ive been on it for about 14 months but I had a 4 month break in the middle, do you think that would slow down my success with it?)

2. Whats are your experiences with Nizoril, is this worth it?

Have a good one

Cheers

qvarnis

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is all good. As I said previously (the Dr White & Parable Story) I would give an ongoing update of my HT from Dr White and NHI in Melbourne.

At this stage all the hairs that hung around are 4-6 mm long and getting longer daily. I can see quite a few new hairs popping through (about 1 - 2 mm long at most) which is always encouraging, alot of these are along the hairline which still looks very good to me. If the usual % of hairs grow then the hairline should look great.

There is no ridging to speak of along my scar (my last post it was 1 mm high at most and none on the sides). Dont get me wrong I know its there, its still a little pinkish but it looks good. Over time I think it will be quite hard to see.

SO there you go all looks good but as ive said before it dosent really mean shit until I see it all growing through.

Regime:

Propecia daily

Rogaine 1ml (once daily)

3g MSM daily

Silica tablets (2 a day)

Cant say for sure if the MSM and Silica are doing anything to my hair yet but my fingernails are growing at an increased rate thats for sure.

Couple of questions

1. What are peoples veiws on when propecia should start making a difference and how have you known it is working, (ive been on it for about 14 months but I had a 4 month break in the middle, do you think that would slow down my success with it?)

2. Whats are your experiences with Nizoril, is this worth it?

Have a good one

Cheers

qvarnis