Help me find the best place for hair Transplant

yalla123

Hello everyone,
I am 40 years old, at a Norwood scale of 5/6.
I would like your recommendations for the best place to undergo hair transplantation.
I'm not looking for the cheapest option, but rather the best one that can offer maximum results and a natural appearance.
Geographically, I prefer the USA/Canada, but Europe is also an option.
I have looked at the websites of :
Dr. Scott Alexander
2. Anderson Center for Hair
3. Hasson & Wong.

What do you think? And which other excellent clinics would you suggest I check out?

In the end you are the one who needs to be most comfortable with the surgeon choice. I'd recommend you simply look at patient posted cases by these doctors. 

At least Scott Alexander  and H&W have some cases posted here, not sure about the other. 

How to you like how each designs the hairlines and how the results ultimately turn out? Hair transplants in part art, and there is a style that surgeons usually have, which you might like more or less. 

From memory they both did good work.  

Dr. Glen Charles in Boca Raton, Fl and his staff did my 2nd hair grafting procedure on November 30th, 2023. Dr. Charles and his staff each have more than 20 years of experience in hair transplant procedures. They all are kind and professional and care about your comfort as well as your outcome. Looking forward to seeing results. The first hair transplant was done by this group 8 years ago and the results were fantastic. The 2nd transplant is due to hair thinning in other areas. I have all the confidence in this group and so grateful to have found them on the internet. I will plan to add photos when the new hair comes in. Check out his and his staffs reviews. 

• 1 month later...

I just underwent ( July 2023) a 2500 FUT with Dr. Scott Alexander in Phoenix and I was very pleased with all the professionalism and attention during the process.

Im coming up on 6 months and very happy with the results so far.

As previously mentioned, you ultimately make the final decision but….. be sure to go with a Doc that exhibits experience and great results and ask if their technicians are experienced.

One characteristic that stood out for me with Dr Alexander and his team , involved the changing out of technicians each hour to reduce fatigue while implanting the grafts. 
Good luck !

On 12/6/2023 at 2:14 AM, yalla123 said:

Hello everyone,
I am 40 years old, at a Norwood scale of 5/6.
I would like your recommendations for the best place to undergo hair transplantation.
I'm not looking for the cheapest option, but rather the best one that can offer maximum results and a natural appearance.
Geographically, I prefer the USA/Canada, but Europe is also an option.
I have looked at the websites of :
Dr. Scott Alexander
2. Anderson Center for Hair
3. Hasson & Wong.

What do you think? And which other excellent clinics would you suggest I check out?

I was a Norwood 5/6 40 year old had mine done with dr laorwong Thailand you can check my results out