Overharvested?

Hey guys,

i was wondering if the donor area is over harvested. Will this result keep me from having a second transplant in the future if that is neccesary?

thanks to all of you for responding to all of my previous questions this forum helped a lot 

IMG_1404.jpeg

2 hours ago, BaldDude said:

Some of the areas do look overharvested but it could be temporary shock loss. How long has it been since your HT?

10 months, i dont know the size of the puches. this is close shaven. does this stop me from having another one in the future?

1 hour ago, jozefeke said:

10 months, i dont know the size of the puches. this is close shaven. does this stop me from having another one in the future?

No but the number of grafts will be limited to avoid the back of your head looking thin and moth-eaten.  SMP can be used to fill the gaps and make it look better.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 12:41 AM, jozefeke said:

Hey guys,

i was wondering if the donor area is over harvested. Will this result keep me from having a second transplant in the future if that is neccesary?

thanks to all of you for responding to all of my previous questions this forum helped a lot 

IMG_1404.jpeg

I am going through the process next week, and i have some doubts can i ask them? When it comes to getting assignments done, UKWritings https://ukwritings.com/do-my-assignment is my go-to do an assignment for me Their 'Do My Assignment' service reflects their commitment to delivering quality work while acknowledging the demands on students. Trustworthy and reliable! 

Any update?