3 1/2 month update

yourcoach

I am way overdue on what were supposed to be monthly updates. There is not a ton to report. I do have a bunch of baby fine hairs in the recipient areas. I've had some camera trouble, so no pictures today. I'm not confident that the new hairs on my head will show up on a photograph because of how light they are. I continue to have some itching along the scar line. I think one of the reasons I have been putting off writing in the blog is I have been trying very hard not to think about the hair transplant at all. Knowing that I still have many months of waiting before I can expect to see meaningful results seems to instinctively make me want to zone out on the whole thing until there much more to see. I will try to push through it and do better.

Carl

4,686 grafts = 9,905 hairs with Dr. Cooley 9/24/08

My Hair Loss WebLog

I am way overdue on what were supposed to be monthly updates. There is not a ton to report. I do have a bunch of baby fine hairs in the recipient areas. I've had some camera trouble, so no pictures today. I'm not confident that the new hairs on my head will show up on a photograph because of how light they are. I continue to have some itching along the scar line. I think one of the reasons I have been putting off writing in the blog is I have been trying very hard not to think about the hair transplant at all. Knowing that I still have many months of waiting before I can expect to see meaningful results seems to instinctively make me want to zone out on the whole thing until there much more to see. I will try to push through it and do better.

Carl

4,686 grafts = 9,905 hairs with Dr. Cooley 9/24/08

My Hair Loss WebLog

Even if you do not see much progress in the mirror you might consider trying to take pictures for yourself every month or so anyway. I say that because when I looked back at pictures they helped me see subtle changes that I did not pick up in the mirror so I bet they can help other people as well. I wish you all the best with your HT. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs