Scar stretching.

I am nearly 2 months out, and unfortunately I am dealing with extreme scar stretching at one portion of my scar 😔. I will not start weight lifting for another 4 months, but I am worried I will experience even more stretching once I do. It appears as though I have bad laxity, as my last scar stretched slightly as well, and my old clinic was much less reputable than my recent one. I was really hoping I would have a better scar this time around.... Any advice for me down the road? I feel I have limited donor hair. Would beard hair into the scar at some point be a viable option? I have one more fut scheduled for a year from now (for less grafts than taken this time around) are there laxity exercises I could engage in before then to get a better scar result? I am hoping the transplant result will make me feel somewhat better, but when you spend $16,000 you expect everything to be close to perfect. Please advise...

I don't know why the pictures upload upside down. Sorry in advance. 

20231125_134252.jpg

20231125_134224.jpg

Its really too early to make any judgments. Even if the scar streches if you are planning another fut you will be able to correct this with the next surgery. Laxite exercises are helping alot to prevent streching and being able to harvest more grafts. But you should start with it only after 6 months from this surgery and consult with your doctor about this. If you start exercises now you with strech the scar even more.