Has anyone had an unshaven/long hair FUE with Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu?

Hi all,

I would like to hear if anyone has had an unshaven/long hair FUE with Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu in Turkey?

He is a member of IAHRS and also on Spencer "Spex" list of associated clinics:

https://www.spexhair.com/dr-tayfun-oguzoglu/

I checked the reviews on Google and Trustpilot and they are either a 1 or a 5...there does not seem to be anything in between.

Most of the reviews very short ("Best experience ever, strongly recommended", alternatively "Worst surgeon ever, avoid") so really not very helpful and they may not even be genuine.

I am grateful for any feedback.

Thank you

Tom

• Valued Contributor

Hey Tom. I would go by patient results that you can see by the patient. In Turkey there are roughly two thousand hair transplant surgeons/hair mills. In my opinion I could count on one hand who I would consider being really good at what they do. Have a look at the forum's list of patient reviews. ISHRS/IAHRS is a good starting point but hair restoration associations/alliances are no guarantee. Now this surgeon could give you a brilliant result. But the odds are more in your favor if you can see as much work as possible by any given surgeon with as much information as possible. All the best!

Avoid him, DrT clinic is just another hairmill. If you search the internet you will find many bad cases and fraudulent cases from behalf of this doctor. This is just an example:

That he is working with spex is another red flag for me...

Edited by jjalay
  • Like 1