• honey21790 changed the title to who is the best surgeon to implant between native hair without damage for 33 years old cannot take medication

An experienced doctor will work with magnification.  He'll work in and around the native hair.  The instruments are very sharp and, inadvertently, can give you a haircut.  These hairs will eventually come in along with the transplanted hair.  It's very difficult to damage a follicular unit.

By "can not take medication..." I gather you're referring to Finasteride?  Why can't you take it?  The medication, by the way, is now available as a topical solution.  And, there are other modalities other than Fin, that are available to you.  The mechanism of action of each is totally different and there's synergy when combined.  You truly need to consider doing something.  Why?

Donor limitation often drives this industry.  There's typically not enough hair available to allow for density throughout the entire pattern. This is the reason why most doctors will suggest concentrating in the front to begin.  It's the area you see when you look at yourself, it's also the area others see when they interact with you.  But let's consider the area behind the front, which is what's likely concerning you.

Let's assume you fill the area.  Because you've shown the propensity to lose, you'll continue losing.  You go on to loose all the native hair around the "island" worth of permanent hair.  You'll have created a target area and an unnatural pattern.  And, if the pattern progresses forward, which is what it seems is happening, you may be left with no donor to address the front and still look bald.  It's the front people see when they converse with you.

It sure seems a new hair transplant outfit comes up every day.  I'm sure you'd get thousands of different answers when it comes to "who is the best." If you know how to do hair restoration, you'll know what do do regardless of what the case is.  There's no such thing as a "specialty" in this industry.  The issue however is the fact this is not a regulated industry. Any doctor can do this.  All they have to do is read up on the subject and be in business the very next day with zero experience.  Do your research and watch out for fake reviews which seem to be rampant.  Glad you're getting advice from this community.  

• Like 2

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

3 hours ago, LaserCaps said:

Let's assume you fill the area.  Because you've shown the propensity to lose, you'll continue losing.  You go on to loose all the native hair around the "island" worth of permanent hair.  You'll have created a target area and an unnatural pattern.  And, if the pattern progresses forward, which is what it seems is happening, you may be left with no donor to address the front and still look bald.  It's the front people see when they converse with you.

do you mean that i have to trasplant the front first