Exercising in "extreme" weather following HT

Hi guys,

I had a HT on October 9th (will do a thread about it once I have more time and progress to show) and would like to count on your expertise to clarify something.

I enjoy running and sometimes that means I run for extended periods of time (6+ hours/ week) during winter time (sometimes at sub-zero temperatures, as I live in Germany ) as I prepare for a marathon - I ofc cover my head with a beanie/ cap when I run in the cold.

I would like to know if it would be safe for me to start running again, let's say from the beginning of November, and if the cold weather could in any way affect growth/yield.

Have a nice one and thanks for your time and knowledge.

I’d mention it to your surgeon.

Wind burn can be as painful as sunburn so logic suggests it could be just as harmful given the length of time you’re running in the cold air.

Personally as long as your surgeon agrees I think a hat is the safer option first few months once you’re out of the initial first few week period.

• Thanks 1

I’d mention it to your surgeon.

Wind burn can be as painful as sunburn so logic suggests it could be just as harmful given the length of time you’re running in the cold air.

Personally as long as your surgeon agrees I think a hat is the safer option first few months once you’re out of the initial first few week period.

(All the above us just opinion btw I may be totally wrong just trying to think logically 🤣)

• Thanks 1