Hello Everybody,

So, i just had my HT 3 days ago and was wondering if its to soon to start having sex. The doctor gave me a chart and it mentions no strainious activities for 5 days, but was just wondering other people's opion on this topic???

Also, the doc mentioned that for the first 7 days i'm supposed to sleep on a 45 degree angle. Most days i try but find my self on my side by the morning time.

One last question, does anybody have any hints/advise to help with the healing and tips to help with the graft health and recovery.

Anyways, thank you all for taking the time to read this and this site is awsome. It should be promoted more at all HT centers.

Regards,

NisHNasH

About the sleeping question, I have attached a thread I started regarding the same thing. If you look at the last post on that thread, I attached a pic of how I set up my bed so I wouldn't roll over: http://hair-restoration-info.c...121060693#6121060693.

Healing tips: Drink a lot of fluids, eat healthy, take a multivitamin, keep the recipient and donor area clean, and rest up. Also here is the thread with tips from Spex: http://hair-restoration-info.c...441089343#6441089343

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Originally posted by nishnash:

Hello Everybody,

So, i just had my HT 3 days ago and was wondering if its to soon to start having sex.

Regards,

NisHNasH

This one is easy involves no strenuous activity and can be done while you and partner are in different parts of the house, trust me my other half and I have been doing it for years. Just have oral sex... Your partner yells "Screw You" and you yell it back. icon_biggrin.gif