Best Hair Transplant in Turkey

Hi! I am César Alberto, 28 YO, I currently reside in the United States and I am interested in getting the FUE transplant in Turkey.

I have been doing my research and I just want to make sure I am getting it done with the right surgeon. I feel like these procedures are the type you can’t be cheap with so I’d rather not worry for the cost as long as I get the best result possible. If anyone can recommend me or direct me with the right surgeons I will appreciate it.

I’ve been looking into Dr. Bicer but I also found other reviews saying that it was a bit overrated? Can anyone give me more details. Thanks! 

0c8edb9f-5616-426c-a35d-09ad17cfb523.jpeg

63B70FC3-ABEB-47AF-B577-249B4F739C6F.jpeg

7CE47CD3-A651-47B1-B1BC-03E50D74BAA6.jpeg

216CEDA9-B031-467E-A14A-E39F8E5D5C82.jpeg

IMG_8268.jpeg

IMG_8267.jpeg

IMG_8260.jpeg

IMG_8264.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Cesar Alberto said:

Just because I’ve read this is the place with the most advanced technology for it. 

Don't believe the hype. Turkish surgeons use the same technology as everyone else. The only Dr I've seen innovating significantly is Dr Zarev.

Given your level of loss, I'd focus on a Dr renowned for hairlines, Turkish or otherwise.

Edited by BackFromTheBrink
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

@Cesar Alberto

Your way of finding a good surgeon isn't the best. Picking a surgeon based on where they are located limits your choices. There are great surgeons not only in Turkey but also around the world. It's smarter to search for a skilled surgeon without being picky about the location. What's most important is how good the surgeon is, so don't restrict yourself.

Choose a surgeon based on their skills, not where they are, and you'll have more options. Spend more time on this forum and you will get to know about more doctors plus this will educate you about the nuances of the surgery which is very important to understand.

I hope this helps you. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
18 hours ago, Cesar Alberto said:

Just because I’ve read this is the place with the most advanced technology for it. 

Turkey is the most common country to get a HT, mainly because of its low prices and abundance of clinics (somewhere between 500-1000 clinics). Around 98% of those clinics range somewhere between average to terrible on the quality spectrum.

If cost isn't a major issue for you, then you'll find vastly better options in the US, where you're based. And if travel is of no concern, then that also opens up the rest of the top clinics in Europe and elsewhere. There are a small number of good clinics in Turkey, and none of them are as good as the best surgeons elsewhere in the world, frankly.

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2023 at 8:22 PM, Divinehair said:

In Turkey you can find one of the best surgeons for your hair loss problem such as Dr Pekiner and Dr Keser. Other great options that you would cosnider in Turkey would be Yaman, Gur, Turan, Demirsoy, Bicer, HLC.

^This. But you don't have to limit yourself to Turkey