3 months, can I expect good density?

8 minutes ago, donpizmeov said:

There seems to be early growth but what springs to my attention is clearly quite a few double hairs in your hairline.

Where did you get your HT done?

is that bad?

I noticed that some graphs that I thouhgt were singles turned to be doubles over time.

I did in LHR Lisbon

@freestyle96,

If the photos you are presenting are at three months postop, then absolutely nobody can provide you with an accurate assessment of whether or not you’ll have good density when the results grow in.

This is because at only three months, only a small percentage of the newly transplanted hair has begun to grow in and break through the scalp.  A better assessment of what your density should and will look like would be is if you posted photos of what your scalp and hair looked life before and immediately after surgery.  

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

44 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@freestyle96,

If the photos you are presenting are at three months postop, then absolutely nobody can provide you with an accurate assessment of whether or not you’ll have good density when the results grow in.

This is because at only three months, only a small percentage of the newly transplanted hair has begun to grow in and break through the scalp.  A better assessment of what your density should and will look like would be is if you posted photos of what your scalp and hair looked life before and immediately after surgery.  

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

I dont have now, but the areas I showed were completely bald