Crazy hair transplant video...body hair?

Umar is pretty controversial, but most people would probably consider him the surgeon with the most BHT experience.

Just remember, for every 1 HT that ends up like that, there may be 5 that fails. We don't know.

Also, the density is not that great for 20000 grafts (yes, 20k) which goes to show that the growth rate of BH's is significantly less than regular hair.

On top of that, 20000 BHT would be rediculously expensive. And finally, not everyone has the body hair for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

I haven't checked out the facts yet but I'm a bit confused about BHT.

In principle I can see how it works. That having been said, isn't body hair programmed to shed after reaching a certain length which is MUCH shorter than a standard head hair? That's why we're not walking around with 3 inch hair on our chest and arms.

If you have a BHT are you limited to the natural size of the body hair in terms of the length you can have your hair? Or is there some change in the follicle when it is moved up to the head?

I've heard of a few people having BHT who end up having long hair; I just don't see how that's possible scientifically!

• 2 weeks later...

This person says they met with someone from a brussels clinic who was an NW6 and with the use of some body hair got better...its in paragraph 7 i think.... http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...-page.asp?WebID=1654

Has anyone on this site documented body hair transplants? any BHT blogs?

I have loads of body hair. Some thick and coarse, some not. Im pretty sure I have enough to fill my head and some. if the density is thick enough, and I keep my hair almost buzzed, would the difference in hair texture be less noticeable? Does BH even grow on your head!!??

http://www.dermhairclinic.com/...air-transplantation/

The above one is amazing... the first video on the page is great...and the second video is good too. I realize he had 20k grafts, and there should be more grafts there. But I think it looks good and the video was taken 2 years after, so the hair must be growing regularly..you guys think?