Im thinking about Dr Suneet Soni from Medispa for FUE?

sharpshooterer

Hey guys, im new to this forum..

Been doing years of research and I am thinking of now picking a Dr in India, based on visual imagery Dr Sethi from Eugenix would be my first option, but I have also seen Dr Suneet Soni's results being equally natural, at a considerably lower cost??

As Dr Soni is on the forum's recommended list of surgeons, is there any people who have had a surgery with Dr Soni from Medispa that could inspire me to opt for him for quality front hairline and temple work while also saving a few pounds 😬

II need about 2800 grafts, im a Norwood 3, I don't want the combined FUE/FUT which he is known for, he's agreed on a FUE only basis for me. Iv been on finastride for last 10 year no side effects. 

Any advise would be hugely appreciated 

I won’t suggest Dr Soni at all. I had a HT from Medispa in 2019 and it was a failed HT. He just ruined my donor area with FUT scar completely visible. Dr Soni accepted the fact that it was a failed HT and later on asked for 3lacs for repair. Look some where else for the HT. I recently had a repair HT from Eugenix this year. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@sharpshooterer

You should consider exploring more options when it comes to your choice of surgical procedures. If you're interested in a hair transplant (FUE), I recommend looking into Eugenix, which is considered a superior alternative. 

I would advise against choosing a surgeon or clinic solely based on location preferences. Instead, prioritize finding a skilled and reputable surgeon regardless of where they are located. By limiting your search to specific locations, you might miss out on excellent options, which isn't a wise approach.

Imho your approach is incorrect, I suggest shifting your approach to focus on the quality of the surgeon rather than the convenience of the location when making decisions about surgery. It's essential to prioritize the expertise and experience of the surgeon for the best possible outcome.

I hope this helps you..best of luck 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@sharpshooterer

You should consider exploring more options when it comes to your choice of surgical procedures. If you're interested in a hair transplant (FUE), I recommend looking into Eugenix, which is considered a superior alternative. 

I would advise against choosing a surgeon or clinic solely based on location preferences. Instead, prioritize finding a skilled and reputable surgeon regardless of where they are located. By limiting your search to specific locations, you might miss out on excellent options, which isn't a wise approach.

Imho your approach is incorrect, I suggest shifting your approach to focus on the quality of the surgeon rather than the convenience of the location when making decisions about surgery. It's essential to prioritize the expertise and experience of the surgeon for the best possible outcome.

I hope this helps you..best of luck 

Thank you for your heads up about Eugenix, incidentally Dr Sethi is my first choice as well and Wong & Hasson at the moment, my options are open to the globe and im willing to travel anywhere for the right surgeon within a certain budget of course. I was simply asking about Dr Suneet Soni, purely for his results so that I can take a view on him as I will be visiting India. But to end, I am strongly considering Dr Sethi (or Dr Das as the cheaper option) at Eugenix because of the hairline results I have seen. 

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, sharpshooterer said:

Thank you for your heads up about Eugenix, incidentally Dr Sethi is my first choice as well and Wong & Hasson at the moment, my options are open to the globe and im willing to travel anywhere for the right surgeon within a certain budget of course. I was simply asking about Dr Suneet Soni, purely for his results so that I can take a view on him as I will be visiting India. But to end, I am strongly considering Dr Sethi (or Dr Das as the cheaper option) at Eugenix because of the hairline results I have seen. 

Nice to hear this...that should be the way...there a many good options you can explore when it comes to fue...you categorically said you don't want fut and you will be having reasons for that...for fue you have got many great options even if you are on a specific budget 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

10 hours ago, Knightrider said:

I won’t suggest Dr Soni at all. I had a HT from Medispa in 2019 and it was a failed HT. He just ruined my donor area with FUT scar completely visible. Dr Soni accepted the fact that it was a failed HT and later on asked for 3lacs for repair. Look some where else for the HT. I recently had a repair HT from Eugenix this year. 

Hey there, thank you for your valuable feedback, may I ask which Dr repaired your hair at Eugenix? As I now considering Eugenix in particular which doctor package to opt for Dr Das or commit to the higher price and go to the top man Dr Sethi? Do you have any feedback on Dr Das?