Revisiting the Hair Transplant question/decision after coasting along for over a decade using Toppik

Just got done with my online consultation with Dr Pittella. What a pleasant guy!!! The level of detail he goes through is staggering. I do require 10,000 grafts and he seems reasonably confident in his ability to get them. The cost per graft depends on whether he does the whole surgery or if he does only the major parts while a junior doctor does the rest. I am also doing an in-person consultation with Dr Bansal at Eugenix later this month in Bombay. I'll have to make some type of decision by the end of this year. If you were in my position, would you do the higher cost per graft wherein Dr Pittella does the whole thing? A penny for your thoughts. 

So there is no scenario in which he does nothing at all. He does the major portions in both scenarios but for the lower-cost scenario, the "less major" (not sure what that means) is done by a junior doctor. Scenario 1 costs $4 per graft while scenario 2 costs $3 per graft. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have put together a summary of my assessment so far of Dr Pitella versus Eugenix (Mumbai, India) in the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1srQHlw4Ig9rf51-_HgCmU9TSeU5cIQd43UZHhwFLSJA/edit?usp=sharing

Would love some thoughts from those of you that have evaluated both options for a HT. Thank you in advance.