Is Eugenix really worth the expense compared to other Dr's in India?

I am from London (I am a Norwood 3 or 4 and 48 years old been using Finastride last 10 years with no size effects)

I am now living in India for a while, I was previously planned on Turkey for my HT. But now considering India for betters prices and equal quality. I had an online consultation with Eugenix today, the consultant came across to me very smug, while also charging whopping 350 Rs (£3.50) per graft for Dr Sethi involvement. Granted their results are great, but does their cost validate it. Considering there are many other doctors in India producing natural hairline results?... It is obvious that Eugenix's glossy online marketing budget and swanky offices all come at a hefty cost, is this a reason why there are significantly priced more that the competition? 

The other packages at Eugenix with senior doctor's Dr Das still comes in at 210 Rs per/graf when compared to other more older and experienced Dr's in India, this package doesn't quite compare?

Does anyone have any alternative information on my theory.. I see that Dr Suneet Soni at Medispa, who is to be honest inexpensively priced and producing great natural results.

In summary, does anyone have any alternative Dr's giving great results..  

Medispa/Dr Soni are a good choice, Like you have noticed then do mostly get good/natural results. Someone I have seen results from over the last decade+ I always think they do some nice combo transplants, a lot of FUT/FUE in particular.

I think Eugenix have some impressive higher Norwood work, but also the occasional miss, every Dr/Clinic does yeah but there are some I have seen that personally I don’t think were well planned. 
Their prices and tiers have grown over the last few years, when compared to others doing similar work with the higher norwoods then I don’t think they are particularly expensive. However I do think you can choose another Dr maybe from Europe that’s doing better work and may even be more affordable. What I’m saying is that imo I think they excel (mostly) with the higher Norwoods, but I personally wouldn’t have them as Dr of choice for Norwood 1-4, I can’t stress enough that’s just my own opinion, and shouldn’t be taken as advice, it’s just my observations. 

Edited by BRITA-XL
  • Like 2

In my opinion, you can't really talk about "Is Eugenix worth it", you need to talk about "Is Dr X worth it" 

If you're getting Sethi/Bansal and you're a high Norwood Eugenix is probably worth it, but it sounds like you aren't high Norwood. For any of their other Dr's I'd need to see more of their reviews over time to form a proper opinion on their work. 

• Like 1