PRF / PRP providers in the Boston area - Need recomendations

Hello, I'm looking for a legit PRF or PRP provider in the Boston area. Google results are mostly Med-spas that mostly do botox and minor cosmetic procedures. Does anyone have any advice or experience? The websites of the hair transplant clinics in the area don't mention this service but I'm guessing maybe that might be a good place to look. I know prep is crucial for this procedure to be successful and I've responded very poorly to currently available medications so this is my last hope for keeping my hair while waiting for the next generation of hair loss products to come out. Pharmaceuticals like Pyrilutamide, GT20029, and Scube3 look very promising but I'm not going to have anything to work with if I don't stabilize my losses in the meantime! 

3 hours ago, bike4life said:

Hello, I'm looking for a legit PRF or PRP provider in the Boston area. Google results are mostly Med-spas that mostly do botox and minor cosmetic procedures. Does anyone have any advice or experience? The websites of the hair transplant clinics in the area don't mention this service but I'm guessing maybe that might be a good place to look. I know prep is crucial for this procedure to be successful and I've responded very poorly to currently available medications so this is my last hope for keeping my hair while waiting for the next generation of hair loss products to come out. Pharmaceuticals like Pyrilutamide, GT20029, and Scube3 look very promising but I'm not going to have anything to work with if I don't stabilize my losses in the meantime! 

Google ranks down your website from search results if PRP for hair loss is mentioned. If you like a local clinic you can call them and ask. They may still provide the services but just not mentioning it on the website. 

• Like 1

Medical Director/ Hair Transplant Surgeon at BKS Hair Restoration.

NOTE: All posts are for educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. Please direct all inquiries regarding specific health concerns to your physician. 

13 minutes ago, Bhumik Shah MD said:

Google ranks down your website from search results if PRP for hair loss is mentioned. If you like a local clinic you can call them and ask. They may still provide the services but just not mentioning it on the website. 

That's very interesting - do you know why Google's algorithm does this? 

1 minute ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

That's very interesting - do you know why Google's algorithm does this? 

It considers PRP treatment for hair loss “experimental.” 

• Like 1

Medical Director/ Hair Transplant Surgeon at BKS Hair Restoration.

NOTE: All posts are for educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. Please direct all inquiries regarding specific health concerns to your physician.