My hair problems

Pk-hair

PK-hair,

Your hair loss looks like typical and advanced male pattern baldness to me.

In my opinion, if you want any chance at salvaging any remaining natural hair, consider Propecia and Rogaine as soon as possible. Be sure to consult with a physician and learn how each medication works including the potential side effects before making a decision.

Best wishes,

Bill

When I started loosing my hair, I went to Hair Club and at the time I had alot of hair. They recommend EXT (6 month supply), I still kept loosing hair. The pictures, you see now has been like this for 3 years now and no more shedding. My concern is that I see like black dots on my scalp (pores)? Help

Hi PK,

Definitely get on propecia/finasteride and rogaine. I've heard numerous stories of Hair Club trying to rebrand finasteride with some nice name at a huge markup.

I think you're doing the right thing by just going with the buzzed look. It appears you're headed towards NWVII. In my opinion HT results on NWVII rarely look better than having done nothing at all and sticking with the buzzed/shaved look. Looks like you've got a nice shaped melon so you probably look good with it.

With regards to black dots/pores it's probably best to visit a dermatologist. He can also give you a perscription for propecia if you're looking to give that a try as well.

Best of luck to you.

flyby,

My hair hasn't change for 3 years, its been like this. I was using EXT like 5 years ago til its gone. I used something called shinmin (DHT) at GNC, I just got broke buying all this stuff. I just let whatever happens and my hair has been like this and has not changed since been not taking anything. I did see improvements come and go when using shinmin, just got tired of worrying about my hair.

I miss having hair sometimes especially just to say I have hair.

Originally posted by flyby:

Hi PK,

I think you're doing the right thing by just going with the buzzed look. Looks like you've got a nice shaped melon so you probably look good with it.

anymore input? anyone.... I finally got the pic up and this all the comment I got guys!! I worked hard on getting this pic up, thinking what kind of opinions and advises. I guess, I be back in a month..............

PK

hey guys,

Before you guys tell me that I should get on this and that, please understand that I have not been taking nothing for the past 3 years. This is how my my hair is and has not changed. What I am trying to figure out is what I have is MPB cause I was told none in the family are bald and whats the next step for me? Thanks guys

PK-hair,

As I said previously, your hair loss loooks just like male pattern baldness. However, to be sure, you may want to consult with a dermatologist.

You are probably want to consider hair loss treatments soon since your hair loss appears pretty extensive and aggressive. The sooner you start Propecia and Rogaine (if it's male pattern baldness like it seems to be), the better chance you'll have at saving any existing hair.

Best wishes,

Bill