How soon can I get a consultation?

Hi,

I have been shaving my hair to guard 1 as my hairstyle to keep my hair even.  If I want to have a consultation with an HT surgeon, how soon after shaving my hair can I have an accurate consultation with him? In other words, how long should I wait before having a consultation after shaving my head to guard 1?

Thank you all.

@Mr. Clean,

Information sessions can be scheduled quite quickly with Dr. Rahal.  While the actual session may sometimes with a patient advocate/representative, all evaluations go through Dr. Rahal.   Thus, even if the doctor doesn’t happen to be present for your particular information session, for example, any information presented by a patient advocate about your case would be directly from the doctor’s assessment.

Keep in mind that if you are going to shave your head prior to a session, it would be better if your hair was long enough to evaluate the thinning areas both (recipient and the donor area).

Feel free to contact me privately if you’re interested in a no obligation  information session with Dr. Rahal.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

2 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Mr. Clean,

Information sessions can be scheduled quite quickly with Dr. Rahal.  While the actual session may sometimes with a patient advocate/representative, all evaluations go through Dr. Rahal.   Thus, even if the doctor doesn’t happen to be present for your particular information session, for example,, any information presented by a patient advocate about your case would be directly from the doctor’s assessment.

Keep in mind that if you are going to shave your head prior to a session, it would be better if your hair was long enough to evaluate the thinning areas both (recipient and the donor area).

Feel free to contact me privately if you’re interested in a navigation information session with Dr. Rahal.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Thank you for your reply but you didn’t answer my question. Instead you just reiterated my question on your last statement.

You said that it is better if my hair was long enough for it to evaluated. I’m going to repeat my question since it might not be clear…

After shaving my head, How long should I wait for my hair to grow before scheduling a consultation? A week? 2 weeks? A month? When is the best time to have the consultation after having it shaved? 

Edited by Mr. Clean