Considering FUE in Turkey

baldfornow

Hello All, 

I underwent a 3700 graft FUT procedure in Thailand with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich 6 years ago.  While I'm happy with the results, there's still a large part of my crown that is still bald, and the FUT scar is slightly visible when my hair is cut too short.  I'd like to get a second procedure, but I'm nervous about having a double scar with another FUT procedure and not looking forward to traveling all the way to Thailand.  The cost with Dr. Path was quite high, as well. 

For these reasons, I'm considering FUE in Turkey, and I'm sure I will find lots of recommendations on this site, but your recommendations are appreciated.  I'm looking for the best doctor for the lowest cost. 

Also, I've read that body hair can be used for FUE, does anyone have experience with body hair FUE?  How many grafts can be taken from body hair and how does it look afterward?  

Thank you.

• Valued Contributor

@baldfornow

Sorry to say but your approach to look for a surgeon is totally wrong ...never look for a surgeon with keeping specific location in mind rather look for a good surgeon regardless of convenience of location....there are good budget doctors in turkey as well as other parts of the world ...so don't let the location be a factor in choosing a surgeon...don't let that factor influence your decision ....this is your 2nd procedure so you have to choose your doctor carefully as your donor should be taken care of or else it can get over harvested plus beard grafts are tough to handle and some handful of doctors have the skills to use them efficiently so i would say do your research well as this is a lifetime procedure and once done can't be undone and even your donor is finite...

How many grafts can be taken from beard depends on your beard and can be decided when your surgeon will examine you physically....if you have a good dense beard than high number of grafts can be taken out of it though the texture of the beard hair is different in most of the cases and thats why its best to use them in appropriate ratio along with the scalp grafts and should be used on crown and if needed on midscalp because the difference will be least noticeable there...

I am sharing a list of budget doctors whom you can consult  1 to 2 euros per graft - dr kongkiat laorwong ,dr ibrahim jebai,dr gur, dr turan ,dr demirsoy ,dr michalis georgiou ,dr patty, dr christina (hdc clinic),dr Espinosa (medecap clinic),dr fares seffen, dr chris at Choiexpert , Eugenix clinic (lower packages) 

Don't take the above list as face value and look at it just as a source of information regarding the names of some good surgeons to do consultations with..This list is based on my knowledge and preferences and my personal choice and there can be many other good surgeons/clinics which i may be not knowing or didn't see enough results from them and hence are not in that list..and for that you can do your research and take opinions of other members as well...

i hope this helps you ..best of luck.

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023