Surgeon advice for a small touch-up

Hey everyone!

I'm a Male/33Yrs, NW 2 (I believe), with a bit of a receding hairline. If possible, I would also like to lower the hairline a little.

Given the type of job (natural hairline design mostly I think?) I am trying to figure out who my absolute best choice in terms of surgeon would be, considering that:

• I wouldn't mind paying more for a truly great job and peace of mind
  • I wouldn't want to wait years, so perhaps someone with either a relatively short waiting list or someone that allows for off-schedule deals
  • I'd preferably go for someone based in Europe/MiddleEast/Asia (so excluding US/CA basically)

Anyone got any recommendation?

Many thanks in advance!

@justwand,

Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you are limiting your location to one side of world?  I’m not sure where you live, but if you live in Western Europe for example, it would take just as long to travel to middle to Eastern Asia as it would to the United States or Canada.  So, what’s your reason for the location limitation if you don’t mind me asking?

In my opinion, if you are willing to travel anywhere on one side of the world, there should be no reason why you shouldn’t be willing to travel to the other side if you find a surgeon there that impresses you more.

In my opinion, it is always best to select a hair restoration surgeon based on skill, experience, and a proven ability to produce outstanding results regardless of the verification and cost. Now, if you are narrowing your choices down and can’t decide between a couple, top-notch doctors, then, perhaps using price or location as the final determining factor would make sense.

But in my opinion, you are limiting your choices and missing out on some exceptional doctors on this side of the world for what seems like no real reason at all, especially since you’re willing to spend around the same amount of time traveling on one side of the world as a wood to come to the side if necessary.  This, of course is just my opinion.

Best Wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Valued Contributor

@justwand

Don't do a research for a surgeon based on location rather look for a surgeon regardless of convenience of location ...

If budget is a non issue than i would say dr munib ahmad can be a very good option ...other thn him you can consider dr Ferreira , dr keser , dr de freitas ,dr couto ,dr pinto ...this all are good with their hairline work...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023