Recommendations for first 10 days ?

Do you have any special recommendations for first 10 days ? I had my hair transplant done in Turkey yesterday, but I've been reading the group for a while and I'm curious about your recommendations. Thanks! 

• Valued Contributor

@AndrewF.

It would be better if you ask something you are concerned about.

The usual care which evryone follows after doing surgery is i think you would be knowing of and even your clinic/surgeon would have explained you....

Just one thing i would say is keep calm and don't stress out ...this is a long journey and there can be some concerning days but you have to trust the process and remember patience is the key...best of luck...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

First 7 days

Take it extremely easy, relax level 10000x. Don’t touch or bump or do anything to your recipient area. Don’t lift weights.

Pray to God you get through the first 7 days without any incident and the hair follicles anchor themselves in firmly. Because for some reason, something always happens either sleeping or getting in car. 

After 7 days, meh do as you like. The period of worry is over. 

I just lifted a slightly heavy suitcase and I felt tingling and weird sensations in my recipient area. Horrible feeling, quickly ran to mirror to see there was no blood and I didn’t somehow lose any grafts.