6 meses de tratamento

What are the numbers on grafts of your hair transplant? Without the numbers is difficult to give an opinion.
And do you have more photos?

At this moment, 6 months, it looks like it´s a slow growth case but we have a long way to go.

Your donor looks amazing by the way.

Why you chose going to Dr Cinik? Did you have a consult with Dr Pinto? I think Dr Pinto is the best we have here in Portugal.

And how much is the price for each graft with Dr Cinik? 

23 hours ago, BRITA-XL said:

Looks good for 6 months. Out of curiosity though did you also consult with Dr Bruno Ferreira and Dr Bruno Pinto? Pretty much 2 of the best options if you’re based in Portugal?

Sim, vivo em Portugal e fui aconselhado por amigos que fizeram em Portugal, em clínicas conceituadas, e que o resultado não foi o desejado. Deram-me algumas referências de clínicas na Turquia , pelos resultados e pelo preço e, principalmente , referenciaram o Dr. Cinik. Se voltar a fazer é nesta clínica. 

9 hours ago, CharlesBarkley said:

What are the numbers on grafts of your hair transplant? Without the numbers is difficult to give an opinion.
And do you have more photos?

At this moment, 6 months, it looks like it´s a slow growth case but we have a long way to go.

Your donor looks amazing by the way.

Why you chose going to Dr Cinik? Did you have a consult with Dr Pinto? I think Dr Pinto is the best we have here in Portugal.

And how much is the price for each graft with Dr Cinik? 

Foram 3200 implantes. Na minha opinião e de outras pessoas está a desenvolver bastante bem. Mas cada pessoa tem o seu desenvolvimento. Estou bastante satisfeito por ter feito no DR CINIK.  Não conheço o Dr Pinto e de qualquer forma fazia novamente no Dr Cinik.