Thanks for the comments

• Valued Contributor

Hi. Thanks for sharing. I also had two punch graft procedures in the mid 80’s. My results were pretty horrific. Does this surgeon you are going to have a lot of Norwood 7 results to show you? Personally I would be looking at surgeons who specialize mostly in Norwood 7 patients such as Dr Pittella, Dr Sethi and Dr Zarev. Don’t rush in to surgery as your donor will have been compromised from all of the previous work and you will most likely require using beard hair to augment your results. Wishing you all the best! 🙏

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@sftraderHT

Hi..I know about this surgeon but didn't see results of him so can't comment on his skills but with 3500 grafts you can either fix front and mid scalp with decent density and leave crown as it is or if you use this 3500 grafts to cover whole scalp than you will have very less density so keep your expectations in check and plan accordingly...

My advice would be to fix front and mid scalp and keep the crown as it is because at this age a bald crown will not look odd but will look natural whereas when front and mid scalp will have good density so it will frame your face well and that's the area which is most visible when someone interact with you or while you click your pictures or when you are in front of a mirror....i hope this helps you ...best of luck...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

100% of the 3500 grafts should go in the front and mid-scalp. None for the crown. 

If you try spreading the 3500 across everywhere you will simply end up with cr*p density everywhere

Honestly im a bit skeptical that 3500 will be sufficient as you have so much surface area to cover, even if we are excluding the crown

If this upcoming repair isnt satisfsctory i would advise you to consider a wig, or simply shaving everything off. 

Based on what youve said i dont think current status is sustainable, and im not sure how you feel or if you even have enough grafts for another hypothetical surgery after this upcoming one

Edited by HappyMan2021

• sftraderHT changed the title to Thanks for the comments