topical dut 0.15% withoral propecia every day when Propecia don't work

Dor745

Taking propecia for 10 years, with oral minoxiidl 2.5, minoxidil liquid, PRP, and only slows down baldness.
I started taking oral dutasteride 0.5 every day. I got side effects, even when I switched to twice a week and still got them.
In the last two weeks, I switched to once a week oral Dut , with 0.15% topical dutasteride and oral Propecia every day and still feel side effects.
I think that the oral Dut make the side effects because before I take it oral I tried topically and didn't have side affects.
Can taking oral propecia every day and topical Dutasteride 0.15% in liquid stop baldness if Propecia alone didn't work, or that I need to the the Dut only oral?

Edited by Dor745

• Valued Contributor

@Dor745evryone is not lucky tht they can stop baldness with medication ..you mentioned your were able to slow it down with finasteride without side effects which you can continue to be on ...you tried dutasteride which is resulting in side effects so its nt an option for you...one thing you can try is dutasteride mesotherapy which some doctors are doing this days and get positive results on some people so you can consult a doctor and ask his/her opinion abt that...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Dor745evryone is not lucky tht they can stop baldness with medication ..you mentioned your were able to slow it down with finasteride without side effects which you can continue to be on ...you tried dutasteride which is resulting in side effects so its nt an option for you...one thing you can try is dutasteride mesotherapy which some doctors are doing this days and get positive results on some people so you can consult a doctor and ask his/her opinion abt that...

Thank you very much! so taking oral Dutasteride one to 10 days will not stop the side affects I understand.
You think that if I will take Dut 0.15% topcally Dutasteride every day can stop my hair loss? and in addition every week Derma rolling 0.5 milimeter and then putting topical Dutasteide?
To combine it with mesotheraphy could be better or overdose? 

Edited by Dor745

• Valued Contributor

@Dor745

You can try topical because topicals are have least side effects ....though what works for whom can't be guaranteed ...see this is trial and error kind of thing and you have to use all the weapons you have in your armoury and than see which one helps you and which ones isn't....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023