Continued dry skin 6 weeks after HT (not scabbing)

Hi everyone, 

I got my HT at the end of June, scabbing was removed 10 days post op, looked awesome. Super happy thus far (at the four month mark, when it comes around, I will recap my entire experience and continue the thread up until at least the 1 year mark, with monthly progress).

Anyway, basically since the 3rd week (5th/6th week now), I’ve had extremely itchy skin in the recipient area, which I tried not to itch, but accidentally caught myself a few times (I have pretty bad ADHD, so as soon as I turn off my senses to stop myself from doing something, I will immediately go back to it), doing very slight itching, luckily it maybe caused 10-20 little follicles to come out, my doc said they should survive, but we won’t know until the 4-6 month mark.

The itchiness has subsided, and a good amount of the dry skin (you wouldn’t believe how flaky and itchy the skin was, idk if it’s because I’m young, or due to the high density etc, I haven’t seen anything like it on this forum - I used to have the account “SteveRogers” but for some reason whenever I log in, my screen goes blank and I can’t access the site, no matter what browser, app, phone I use.)

So most of the dry skin is gone but I just accidentally, while rubbing some coconut oil on my forehead (I use it as a nightly moisturiser) I scraped a little piece off, I just took a photo and wanted an opinion on what you guys think - does it look like I’ve completely dislodged the new follicle while accidentally flicking the dry skin?

Thanks so much, also thanks to all contributors from other threads, I’m so glad I did this and so happy with the work of my doc!

6130206E-2B73-4220-9CFB-7EFB8C03F6F2.jpeg

024FBEAA-CF9A-4831-B77D-C552A1E7035F.jpeg

9 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

That's dry skin mate. 

Are you not cleaning your scalp with good dandruff shampoo? 

Try Nizoral twice a week 

I’m not currently, I read that I should wait until the 2 month mark before doing so. 
It’s just so odd as I haven’t seen anyone else with this problem. 
But yeah, I think I’m just gonna use my Nizoral again now.