When does the ugly phase end and growth starts?

Your mileage may vary depending on success of the operation, age, speed of growth, your degree of baldness and whether you are using minoxidil or not. Your hair type also factors into this, some hair grows downwards and gives coverage faster, whereas other hair grows straight out like a porcupine, so it needs considerable length in order to look good. Don't look at 'insane' YouTube/Instagram results where guys turn into werewolves in the 4th month. It's a journey and a marathon. Reserve your judgement until at least Month 9. 

• Valued Contributor

I would agree with what @StillAlivesaid...this is long journey myself friend ..so patience is the key and i hope you are on medication which will help you with this ...best of luck ..Happy growing and keep updating ..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

6 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

I would agree with what @StillAlivesaid...this is long journey myself friend ..so patience is the key and i hope you are on medication which will help you with this ...best of luck ..Happy growing and keep updating ..

I’m on topical dutasteride does that count as medication

10 hours ago, StillAlive said:

Your mileage may vary depending on success of the operation, age, speed of growth, your degree of baldness and whether you are using minoxidil or not. Your hair type also factors into this, some hair grows downwards and gives coverage faster, whereas other hair grows straight out like a porcupine, so it needs considerable length in order to look good. Don't look at 'insane' YouTube/Instagram results where guys turn into werewolves in the 4th month. It's a journey and a marathon. Reserve your judgement until at least Month 9. 

I was like stage 2 or 3 I don’t use minoxidil but I take vitamins and biotin

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Sunset Dune said:

I’m on topical dutasteride does that count as medication

Yeh ofcourse thats counts...it can help you to slow down/halt your hairloss progression ..you can even try a topical combination of dutasteride and minoxidil as minoxidil will help in making your hairs fuller and thicker which will help you with coverage...

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023