Best topical products and brands, that work and you recommend?

jim1973

I'm ready to try a topical product to stop my hair loss.  There are so many topical products available that contain the key ingredients (Minoxidil along with Finasteride or Dutasteride) and I was hoping to get real opinions on the versions that you all use that you feel work best for you.  Whether its from a hair loss doctor that performed your transplant procedure or a big company such as Hims, Keeps, Roman, Happy Head, etc., I'm interested in your experiences (good or bad).  Some people state they work but get bad sides, while others state they get no sides but aren't sure if they actually work.  If you have a specific product that you currently use or have used and you don't mind sharing your experience with it, whether positive or negative, I'd appreciate it.  Thank you in advance from someone who seems to be a non-responder to oral medications.  Thanks!  

• Valued Contributor

@jim1973i don't know which country you are living in so i can't recommended any brands for the topical medications but any reputed brand will be fine as drug matter more thn the brand...

Its not that if this thing worked or me so it will work on you and even if it does than can't be certain upto what extent...people have varying results for topicals ...so i would say try this out and see how your body respond to it and what you can achieve....

If you are concerned about the side effects than i would say topical version has the least % of side effects and you are very less likely to be getting caught by it....

The first course of action should be medication and yoy are right on track though i would ask you to consult a good hair transplant surgeon and than get yourself checked personally and than get on to medication after making a good plan...this is an important thing which most of the people(including me) tends to avoid in the initial stage and thn regret it forever...i hope this helps you ...best of luck....

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023