best way and cheapest way to go about propecia

Churchies49

• 2 weeks later...

Churchies if you were to go to the doctor and ask for script for Propecia, he would first tell you if your a Candidate. By that I mean do you have MPB!

he'd say "You have MPB,and here's what I've prescribed to others" You would say does it help?. "He would say, I'm not an expert butt you can give it a try".

Secondly,(this is Relevant) if you were to go to a MD about getting a Hair TRansplant. They would EXAMINE if you were a good candidate as well. However, if you weren't a good candidate and this doctor wasn't a low life/greedy person they would send! you! away!.

My point is, for (hair loss (maintenance drugs)), no one will tell you if you are a good candidate first! So find out before you apply/ or buy propecia. You'll thank me!

Dont waste your money on propecia, if it worked as well as you think, every one would know about it, and the great positive results would be posted every where! This is my two cents, do what you plz!

I've been taking propecia for a year, reading for a year, posting for a year, asking questions for a year, and helping others for a year.

Best to you/ and God bless