Finasteride, getting pregnant & shaving your head years later after having a hair transplant

Hi all,

I'm close to booking a FUE hair transplant (2200 graphs) for my receding hairline with Dr Laorwong, but I'm having some second thoughts. I'm a single 35-year-old, and if I happen to meet someone and we decide to have kids, I will most likely stop taking Finasteride (which I've been taking for 15 years) whilst trying to conceive.

Given my age, conceiving could take years, potentially leading to significant hair loss. In such a scenario, I want the option of shaving my head. 

My concern is, how will it look if I only have hair on the sides of my head, like a half-eaten donut? Is it possible to undergo laser surgery to remove the transplanted hair? I'm aware that I can get scalp micropigmentation to cover the FUE scars. Perhaps I should discuss these questions with Dr. Laorwong? 

Here is my previous post with photos of my hair: https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/69033-35-yr-old-male-considering-ht

Any advice is appreciated! 

there is a 90% chance you will get your spouse pregnant within a year if everything is allright with both. given it takes like 6 months of fin discontinuation to get everything down there back to baseline, you could add another 6 months.

ofc 1.5 years is a lot of time to lose hair

so in case you really go full norwood 6/7 in that time you could always get smp 

here is an example of smp with hairtransplant

it looks allright. personally i think scars arent really a super big problem even though they will be visible (especially if there not covered with smp). id be more concerned about potential cobblestoning that could occur in the recepient area if the surgeon isnt careful; that would be prominent and cant really be fixed anymore. so its extra crucial to pick a very good surgeon if you consider buzzing it down at one point