3 weeks post op. Am I over harvested or shock loss?

It may be a bit of both to be honest. The fact that they punched in a straight line along the border of the shaven donor area makes it more noticeable. The bigger patches look like shock loss. It will definitely get better than this, don't worry too much for the moment!

• Thanks 1

You can see traces of shock loss, though I'm not so sure about the closeness of the donor incisions but some to look a little too close, perhaps a more experienced user can give their input. 

• Thanks 1

Not really. I went to medaway with Dr. Batu in Turkey. I had a rhinoplasty also so it was all one package. This is my donor area today. Didn’t realise it was a “hair mill” saw lots of positive reviews on Facebook trip advisor ect...  this is a week later! Getting better but still very patchy so presuming there is shock loss 1CB4D5C3-DF43-4726-8B88-F50CCA2A3AC0.thumb.jpeg.6ed96d5934903e4ca6869a168614d5ba.jpeg

22 hours ago, Lmorris52 said:

I had a rhinoplasty also so it was all one package

This is a MAJOR red flag. You have to wait 6 months for your donor to heal and then evaluate if you have been overharvested, how does the transplant area look?

On 7/23/2023 at 12:12 PM, Lmorris52 said:

Hi! Thanks for your fast response.

yeah ill upload below 

AD963261-1D48-4992-89D1-971297B0F561.jpeg

829D2735-8D59-49E9-A26A-C9F5ECFAB36F.jpeg

Looks like more than 2700 grafts to me, which clinic was this?

Seems like shockloss 

You have so much donor hair and they still managed to give you shock loss and extract in such a crappy manner.

The good thing at least is your hairloss isn’t severe so once the shockloss recovers it shouldn’t be noticeable. Don’t ever let go of medication 

• Thanks 1