One Year Later

The first pic is one year prior to surgery, the second pic (of a little better quality) is one year after surgery. Supposedly over 2200 grafts. 

My main concern was the hairline, as you can clearly see there is not much difference. Work done by Dr. Mollura, Franklin Square, NY. 

June 2021 3.JPG

May19 23.JPG

@John Back I reviewed your profile activity, and your hair transplant history is a bit confusing to me. 

So have you gone to Dr. Mallura 2x now?

Is he the one who did that really bad FUT scar?

And yes per your pictures it looks like nothing has changed....looks like the doctor did nothing but kill 2200 grafts from your donor sadly

Hi H-Man, no, I only went to Mollura for one session in May of 2022. The History: In 1991 I went to Hitzig who did the old plugs, then around 2000 they started looking very pluggy so I went to a Dr Vic Loria and he placed about 800-1000 small grafts in between Hitzigs rows of corn, but only in the front. And that looked ok for a while - till about 2010. Finally I went to Mollura in May last year for a "repair" job of which he said he did thousands of them, he even mentioned Hitzig. That is the only reason I went to him, but he did a horrible job. I was in pain for 6-7 month's, he did nothing about that. I had bleeding in the donor area for about 3-4 months, he did nothing about that. On top of all the suffering his job came out as if he did nothing at all, my hairline is exactly the same. I don't even believe he got 2200 grafts, I think he got more like 1000, for $10 grand no less. I was in the chair for about 4-5 hours, with an hour for a lunch break That's not 2200 grafts worth of work. The first pic you can practically count only about 600 grafts. The 2nd pic is the right side of my butcher job that bled for 4 months. If you see me in person my "hairline" looks terrible, and that was all I wanted him to fix.You can see space between his grafts - he could've dense packed the hairline and I'd be happy. My brother said it looks as though nothing was done, for $10 grand. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4e6c9bd94afee6b2cfc327b2a658c448.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.cf6150d324f42401d514054a45f0b318.jpeg