I need to know of a good and reliable hair restoration surgeon in Mumbai, India.

richfeel

I need to know of a good and reliable hair restoration surgeon in Mumbai, India..Well i am in stage 3 of the hair loss chart(as told by the 2 so called trichologists i visited. Hence would like to go in a for a transplant before it gets much worse.

I need to know of a good and reliable hair restoration surgeon in Mumbai, India..Well i am in stage 3 of the hair loss chart(as told by the 2 so called trichologists i visited. Hence would like to go in a for a transplant before it gets much worse.

Richfeel, As if now, there is no Indian surgeon who is on the recommendation list so, for time being, the answer you might be getting here about an Indian HT surgeon will not be 100 percent accurate.

I would recommend you to consider Desperately seeking Hair's recommendation of Dr. Pathomvanich of Thailand as he is on the recommended list and is well known member in this community. You might also want to take a look at Dr Hamayun of islamabad

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by RsT:

dr.path did some mistakes as there r many of my friends who did it in thailand

Rst, could you post some pics to prove the mistakes of Dr. Path as your friends must be having their own pre and post op pics(if u r saying the truth).

I just want ppl here to give their honest opinions to ppl who seek help out here.

Originally posted by RsT:

dr.path did some mistakes as there r many of my friends who did it in thailand

Please mention detail of whatever you are saying here, and more importantly with the pics.....and request your friends to post their experience here because it will help us a lot of people living in Indian subcontinent and other geographies who cannot afford to go to the doctors in their own countries like us/uk/canada because of extremely high costs there.....

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha

• 2 months later...

FYI: You can fly from India to Thailand on Air Asia for virtually nothing. Change planes in KL and leave yourself a 3 hour time window, because AA doesn't transfer baggage.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.