2 weeks post FUE and worried that my donor area overly harvested. Advice?

Hi, I had FUE DHI procedure 2 weeks ago at Cosmedica I had 2500 grafts. I am concerned about my donor area as I think it is overly harvested. Please see the photos from day 1 to 14 attached. I can see patches in it where hair are removed too closely and area left with small bald patches. Also do the temples shape are not the same

what do you think I can do in this situation?

1EB693E4-B217-4287-97D6-AD171580D7D8.jpeg

6C170C75-1D39-4CA3-8CF3-7D31C1923F31.jpeg

002BEFD9-9257-4B90-BAF4-071A7CBA7CB5.jpeg

2B987F15-A300-4305-8FEE-F4CD2F446569.jpeg

66994A8C-6F47-4241-9E1C-26EA9BB6CAD9.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

@Wvlid generally 2500 is not such a high number of extraction that it can lead to over harvesting ...if the extraction are done close to each other and not keeping required spacing than it can lead to patchy look...like a moth eaten one..but this is too early to judge anything as there is a high chance that this can be a shock loss and you will come out of this slowly and steadily as everything starts getting healed...so give it few months and than can judge something ...so don't worry and keep calm and be on medication religiously which would help you with this ....i hope this helps you ...best of luck ...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Probably those spaces that you see are due to a shock loss that occurs from the first 20/30 days after the procedure and falls between the second and the third month, 2500 grafts cannot cause an oversarvest, Of course, the extractions must be evenly distributed and Cosmedica we know that it is a place where surgery is almost always performed by technicians. Acar, You only see he to draw the hairline. Anyway, now you just have to wait for the donor area to heal slowly.

• Thanks 1