Newbie, Shapiro, Feller or Umar for Fue? Help

Nyfan21

btw, another fue doc is wolf. i admittedly don't know too much about his work, but recall reading he is a good doc. i think his prices lower per graft after 500...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

I should of figured they would charge the most.

Another reason I would never consider them.

Anything above 8 is just plain ridiculous.

A question for your PGP. On the following thread you posted one of Dr. rassmans patents.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...641022283#4641022283

Know the description of the patent sounds like the description Dr. rassman gave about fue 2. So if what Dr feller says is true does that mean FUE 2 is just hype?

Thanks for everyone's response/input. I was thinking that Shapiro was the best bet since I heard such positive comments on his work for strip so I thought that would relate to his FUE.

Decisions...Decisions...

nyfan, armani was considered among the best when it came to his strip work. now his fue-only megasessions have been highly questioned by many. the two types of surgery are VERY different. just make sure that no mater who you go to, you get to see as many full grown out results as possible.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 5 months later...