Hair transplant in turkey

• Valued Contributor

@Mohamed omar you have a high grade of baldness and i don't know if there is any clinic in turkey which is famous for handling and providing good results on regular basis in such high grade baldness cases..i would advise you to look at Dr pittela ,dr zarev and eugenix clinic which have proven records in handling such cases on regular basis...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

9 hours ago, Mohamed omar said:

Where shall i start searching as im mixed up from these turkish clinics

IMG_0564.jpeg

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0565.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg

2EC4134B-A135-4025-A18B-84AD8560F7E2.jpeg

Hello, you have Norwood class 6 baldness and need a minimum two hair transplant procedures. If you will try to cover in one session, there might be chances of over harvesting. If you can see, your baldness area is more as compared to the donor area. So it is suggested that you do not go in one step procedure to cover all baldness. Normally people who went to cover NW class 6 in limited donor areas, always end up over harvesting and patches in the donor area. 

However, you may go for a two days procedure to cover the front half through the scalp donor area and day 2 for beard hair to head. Even this 2 days procedure will cover 80 percent of your baldness. 

Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry

Cosmo Derma clinic 

Lahore Pakistan 

Eugenix pittella and Zarev are very expensive and you need to use all of your donor plus beard grafts. 

Dr Yaman who’s is budget option is also good for your case and he is good in giving good coverage to higher Norwood cases like you. 

• Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, ITA said:

@A_4_Arcano, if @Mohamed omaris looking at Turkey, I guess neither Zarev nor Eugenix suit his Badget, he could take a look at Yaman, I am not his fan, but I have seen some good results from him.

Actually some people look at Turkey as they believe that the best doctors are in turkey only but If there is budget issue than i would say do it in two or three session may be so he can do some saving after each session for the next session and go at least for dr gur/turan in turkey or dr laorwong or eugenix(dr das) 

But that is jst my opinion and some other person may have different opinions so at the end OP has to decide what he thinks would be best for him based on his findings ...so i would say take your time and do a proper research and thn take you decision..

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

dr gur/turan in tacchino

Yeah, I agree, Gur/Turan are doing great jobs, and aren't particularly expensive, but I don't recall seeing them transplanted to elevated Norwood.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, ITA said:

Yeah, I agree, Gur/Turan are doing great jobs, and aren't particularly expensive, but I don't recall seeing them transplanted to elevated Norwood.

Yeh have seen 2-3 cases frm turan i think bt not from gur..but they do it in 2 seating or more...actually imo any doctor who is good can do good work on high NW cases as well but its just that they don't prefer too big a session like zarev or pittela and will not go above 4k/4.5k grafts in one session so we have to plan 2-3 with them if we have high grade of baldness...

--> My Thread

On 7/16/2023 at 8:07 PM, Belve said:

Eugenix pittella and Zarev are very expensive and you need to use all of your donor plus beard grafts. 

Dr Yaman who’s is budget option is also good for your case and he is good in giving good coverage to higher Norwood cases like you. 

doesnt eugenix have different packages? how expensive is the cheapest package?

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 1