Is someone here heard anything about "The Hairy Pill"?

Bald_Man

32 minutes ago, Bald_Man said:

Hi All, 

Whoever is here from Australia please let me know if your heard something about "The Hairy Pills".

https://www.thehairypill.com.au/

(Not sure if it is known worldwide.)

This is most likely oral Minoxidil which is used worldwide and fairly inexpensive. Some marketing genius has probably figured out a way to make money off it by giving it a catchy name.

Edited by Bhumik Shah MD

Medical Director/ Hair Transplant Surgeon at BKS Hair Restoration.

NOTE: All posts are for educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. Please direct all inquiries regarding specific health concerns to your physician. 

This podcast explains it (I recall watching this a while ago and it was painful to listen to). The Hairy Pill is basically the common hairloss drugs (oral min and/or fin) customise dosed and branded with the hairy pill. The patent holder of oral minoxidil Rodney Sinclair is affiliated with the Hairy Pill but some other guy who is invested seems to be behind the marketing. It seems like you're paying a premium for probably some more anonymity and easier access to common hairloss drugs your doctor or dermatologist can get you cheaper.

Edited by Viney
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 4:58 PM, Viney said:

This podcast explains it (I recall watching this a while ago and it was painful to listen to). The Hairy Pill is basically the common hairloss drugs (oral min and/or fin) customise dosed and branded with the hairy pill. The patent holder of oral minoxidil Rodney Sinclair is affiliated with the Hairy Pill but some other guy who is invested seems to be behind the marketing. It seems like you're paying a premium for probably some more anonymity and easier access to common hairloss drugs your doctor or dermatologist can get you cheaper.

Thanks for sharing that video link with us. I was reading reviews online for https://fitmymoney.com/emergency-money/ website because I need a loan and I found that website with the help of a Google search. But before taking money from that website, I want to make sure it is worth taking a loan from that website.

Thank you for sharing the YouTube link. :)

Edited by StephenieBautista